How to Access Your VPS via VNC in SolusVM?
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you can see a "œVNC" option. Click it!
4. The new VNC page will open. Click on "œJava VNC Client" or on "œVNC".
5. It will prompt for confirmation. Click "œOk" or "œContinue" and it will show "œSecurity Warning". If it looks OK, accept it and click the "œrun" button.
The VNC Area will resemble the following screenshot:
Note: If you get any errors like "œJava Blocked", you will need to white-list our VPS control panel domain in your Java Security List. Then it will show "œJava plugin not installed", after which you can install the Java software on your computer.
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...How to Shutdown Your VPS Forcefully or Gracefully Using SolusVM?
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...How to Start/ Boot Your VPS Using SolusVM?
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...How to Reinstall OS Using SolusVM OS-Reinstaller?
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...How to Manually Install/Reinstall an OS, Using SolusVM for Customized Installation?
The SolusVM Automatic Reinstall option does not allow you to modify or create a custom partition...