How to Install a WordPress Theme?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "œAppearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Click on "œAdd New".
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from "œFeatured", "œPopular", "œLatest" options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options - "œActivate" and "œLive Preview".
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on "œInstall".
6. A newly installed theme will show you the "œActivate" option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...