How to Manually Install a Theme on WordPress Using the Admin Dashboard?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover over "œAppearance" and click on "Themes".
3. Click on "œUpload Themes".
4. Click on Browse and chose a theme, which is compressed in a ZIP file, from your PC/Laptop. If your ZIP file contains a folder like "œupload", first extract the content of uploaded files and the compressed theme file. Click on "œInstall Now".
5. It will take a few minutes to upload a theme, and then, if it is successfully installed, it will show a message like "œTheme installed successfully". Now click on "œActivate".
Congratulations, you manually installed and activated a new WordPress theme.
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...How to remove your post in Wordpress?
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to add a new category in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...